1. What programs are currently available for veterans at New Jersey City University?
2. How do I find out if I am eligible for Montgomery GI Bill Benefits?
3. I am eligible for GI Bill benefits. How do I activate them at New Jersey City University?
4. How long does it take to receive GI Bill benefits?
5. How much of the GI Bill benefit am I entitled to?
6. What do I need to do to activate my GI Bill benefits?
7. Does this institution participate in advanced payment?
8. Do I need to verify my enrollment with the VA?
9. I am a dependent/spouse of a veteran and am entitled to Chapter 35 benefits. What do I need to provide?
10. What should I do if I withdraw from a course during the semester?
11. How do I receive my Army College Fund (Kicker)?
12. Do I need to reapply for benefits every semester?
13. It's been several weeks and I haven't received any payment. What should I do?
14. I am repeating a course for which I did not achieve a satisfactory grade. Can I receive payment for this course?
15. I am a National Guard member. Do I need to file for financial aid?
16. How many credits can I take using the National Guard Tuition Waiver?
17. Can I use the National Guard Tuition Waiver during the summer sessions? How about for winter intersession?
18. I am entitled to Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits. What do I need to do to receive them?
19. I am entitled to collect benefits under the Veterans Tuition Credit Program/Vietnam Veterans Tuition Aid Program. What do I need to do in order to receive them?
20. Can I receive credit for past military experience?
21. I would like to take a CLEP exam and use my GI Bill. Is this possible?
22. Is NJCU participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program?
23. Does NJCU have an ROTC program?
24. Does NJCU award credit for ROTC training?
25. I am an active duty solider and have a tuition assistance form from my unit. How do I proceed?
26. I have concerns about non-educational veterans benefits. Who can I contact?