How to Apply
Want to study abroad?
Here's what to do:
- Click on the "Study Abroad Basics" tab above to learn about study abroad requirements and opportunities.
- Click on the Programs tab at the top right corner of the page to view destinations. Read about the programs and note deadlines, special requirements, and program-specific forms.
- Schedule an appointment to visit us in Grossnickle 303 so we can discuss your study abroad options.
- Start the NJCU Study Abroad Program Application.
- Complete and return these additional forms:
- Submit a copy of your passport (which must be valid for at least 6 months after the scheduled program dates)