Global Citizens Scholarship
Scholarship application deadlines:
- FALL- JUNE 1
- SPRING- DECEMBER 1
- SUMMER- APRIL 1
The SGO and the Office of the Provost announce Global Citizens Scholarships for Study Abroad. The scholarships will be funded from the NJCU Student Activity Fee with matching funds from the Office of the Provost. These scholarships are open to ALL NJCU STUDENTS, subject to eligibility criteria below:
- All degree-seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, Transfer, Undergraduate, and Graduate students are eligible to apply
- All Study Abroad applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Applicants must be a US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
- Applicants need to have at least 24 NJCU credits and two semesters completed at NJCU by the time of the proposed Study Abroad program.
- Students with disciplinary actions may not be funded.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a for-credit NJCU Study Abroad program. These include semester abroad, summer programs, or short-term faculty led programs
- Applications to participate in Study Abroad programs must be received by the dates listed below.
- Scholarship applications will not be considered unless a Study Abroad application is on file. See http://www.njcu.edu/studyabroad/ for options.
Study Abroad application deadlines:
- FALL- MAY 1
- SPRING- OCTOBER 15
- SUMMER- APRIL 1
Applicants should submit only one scholarship application; the SGO Global Citizen Scholarship Committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships. Scholarships begin at $500 for short-term programs and increase based on the costs and duration of your proposed study abroad program.
- SGO SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION For more information on Study Abroad programs, contact Craig Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on the SGO Global Citizen Scholarships, contact SGOGlobalCitizens@njcu.edu - See more at: http://cms.njcu.edu/studyabroad/sgo-scholarship/#sthash.tyho0iSF.dpuf