Looking for additional resources? We've written some articles about frequently requested topics and have gathered a collection of helpful online brochures, screenings and informational websites here. We've also compiled some information about about local organizations that you may find helpful.
The following brochures are provided as an educational resource about a variety of mental health topics. They are not intended to substitute for counseling or psychotherapy. Please be advised that the NJCU Counseling Center is not responsible for the content of these pamphlets and cannot guarantee the accuracy or the quality of the information they contain.
Click here to enter the Virtual Pamphlet Collection
The following wesbsites offer feedback to help you determine whether counseling may be of assistance to you. Please note that screenings are not a substitute for formal evaluation by a psychologist or other mental health professional.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Specific Phobias, Depression
- Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance: Depression, mania, and anxiety
- Eating Attitudes Test: Eating disorders
- e-CHUG: Alcohol use
- Mental Health America: Depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence: Drug use
- National Council on Problem Gambling: Gambling habits
- ULifeline: Screens for thirteen of the most common mental health conditions that college students face.