Interlibrary Loan Request
Before submitting requests please check Guarini Library holdings, please read the following:
- Current faculty, staff and students with no fines may request Congressman Frank J. Guarini Library to borrow materials from another library.
- Check for book titles in OSCAR, Guarini Library's book catalog. Check access to periodical/journal titles in Guarini Library's Periodicals List A-Z.
- Anticipate the process taking at least two weeks possibly longer.
- Many libraries charge for lending materials, these costs will be passed on to you, the requestor.
- Book is due back on date set by the lending library. Length of loan could be shortened at anytime by the lending library "recalling" their book to their collection. Renewals are rarely granted. There are no semester long loans. By requesting an Interlibrary Loan, you are accepting responsibility for materials and the terms set by the lending library.
- Textbooks and books published within the last six months will not be borrowed.
- Pick up and return books to the Guarini Library. Photocopies will be mailed to you.
To request a book or article you may submit a paper Interlibrary Loan form at the Guarini Library Reference Desk; or, submit an appropriate electronic form listed below:
- Book Request Form
- Periodical Article Request Form