NEWS & EVENTS
- Fulbright scholar from Russia, Victor Zverevich, visited the NJCU Library today, March 12, 2014. Mr. Zverevich is conducting a research in public and academic libraries in New Jersey on planning and building of virtual library space. [3/12/2014].
Announcement of Spring 2014 Events [2/12/2014].:
- Tuesday, February 18, 12:45pm - NJ350 Series “The Lenape/Delaware Indian Heritage in New Jersey” 4th floor
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 7pm - http://www.poetshouse.org/programs-and-events/exhibitions/al-mutanabbi-street-starts-here Book exhibit, lecture, ground floor & 4th floor
- Tuesday, March 18, 12:45pm - NJ350 Series ‘The Caribbean and Latin American Immigrant Experience in New Jersey”, 4th floor
- Wednesday, March 26, 3pm - Music Among Books, 4th floor
- Thursday, April 10, 12:45pm - NJ350 Series “The Recycling Bin of History: Experiences of the Urban Environment in the Garden State” 4th floor
- Thursday, April 10, 5pm - Writer’s Event, 4th floor (Author Joanna Clapps Herman)
- Thursday, April 17, 5pm - Writer’s event, 4th floor (Author Circe Sturm)
- Wednesday, April 23, 12:45pm - NJ350 Series “NJCU: A Virtual Tour of Its Neighborhood and History” (Presented by Patrick Shalhoub and Carmela Karnoutsos), 1st floor Machuga Technology Center
Video guide to Guarini Library resources and services are available in Spanish and Chinese languages. [4/10/2013].
Online Resources Subject Guide - Art has been compiled and added to the Library Home Page for one-stop research in the subject. [4/10/2013].
New Library Video promotes the use of Guarini Library - A Must-See Video "Best Deals on the Boulevard" [4/11/2012].
View Library Videos [4/10/2012].
You can visit the Guarini Library on Facebook [4/1/2012]
Mobile access to EBSCO and Wilson databases is available from the Library Home Page. [11/8/2011].
You can Text A Librarian at Guarini Library through your smart phones. Scan the following QR code to start. Click here for more information. [10/4/2011].
Online Resources Subject Guide - Sociology and Anthropology has been compiled and added to the Library Home Page for one-stop research in the subject. [12/14/2010]
VALE (Virtue Academic Library Environment) reciprocal borrowing program has extended to undergraduate students. Current NJCU faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students can borrow books from participating member instructions. Please review the procedures posted on the Library homepage. [10/16/2008]
Borrowing of materials from Guarini Library by NJCU Communiversity faculty and students is now facilitated. Pick-up has been arranged at the Wall Township Student Success Center Office. For instructions, go to OSCAR online catalog on the Library home page, then click on COMMUNIVERSITY in top green toolbar. [4/17/2008]
Library Photo Page to
show the renovated Library and our services to the patrons.
Continuous Support for NJCU's UISFL Grant
Click here to see some library resources
purchased under the grant.
Congressman Frank J.
Guarini Library Dedication
Click here to see some library
The following new acquisitions lists are updated monthly on the first day of each month.
New Circulating Books on the 3rd Floor (LC classification number A-L)
New Circulating Books on the 4th Floor (LC classification number M-Z)
New Reference Books on the 1st Floor
New Juvenile Fiction Books on the 3rd Floor
New Juvenile Non-fiction Books on the 3rd Floor
New Curriculum Material Books on the 4th Floor
Videos on the 2nd Floor
The Library of Congress classification system organizes the main divisions of knowledge by letters. Subdivisions in the Library of Congress classification system are made by the addition of a second letter and whole numbers. For a book’s specific Library of Congress designation, please consult the library catalog, OSCAR. Click here for the Library Collection Location Guide.
||Main Divisions - Third Floor
||Main Divisions - Fourth Floor
||Philosophy, Psychology, and Religion
||History - Auxiliary Sciences
||Language and Literature
||Geography - Anthropology
||Bibliography and Library Science