Collection of Delinquent Accounts

Collection of Delinquent Accounts

If an account is not paid in full by the end of the semester, it will be referred to one of the collection agencies listed below. If your student account has been referred to a collection agency, you will receive notification from one of the collection agencies listed. All future contact regarding your account should be made directly to that collection agency. 

Williams and Fudge  1-800-849-9791

General Revenue  1-800-234-6258

Getting Connected