K-Building Technology Training
This is a 2-hour workshop where the smart technology classrooms outfitting the Karnoutsos Building will be demonstrated. The hands-on session* will provide participants with basic training in the use of the Sympodium interactive pen display and the ELMO Visual Presenter.
See training schedule below
- Features of The Sympodium interactive pen display.
- Notebook software
- SMARTBoard tools
- Using the Sympodium to write, draw and collaborate with documents
- Features of the ELMO Visual Presenter.
- Document camera
- Annotation tools for on-screen image enhancing
- Split-Screen live video and stored image comparison
- Save images in jpg format to portable storage
Training sessions are limited to 7 participants
Wednesday November 7 --> 10:00am-12:00pm Room K-358 Thursday November 15 --> 1:00pm-3:00pm Room K-648
© 2001-2006 New Jersey City University
Pages maintained by the Center for Instructional