Middle Skills Programs Requiring a High School Diploma
REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION
- CCA Medical Billing and Coding: Prepares students for an entry-level career within the healthcare industry. This program is designed to help students prepare for the Certified Coding Associate exam, offered by the American Health Information Management Association.
- Chartered Tax Professional: The Chartered Tax Professional Online Certificate Program will teach you to prepare tax returns for individuals, small business corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
- Certified Payroll Professional: Whether you're interested in obtaining a new career in payroll, or are an experienced payroll professional seeking a professional certification, this program will allow you to demonstrate the skills required to excel as a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
- Certified Administrative Assistant: The Certified Administrative Professional course prepares you to take the CAP exam offered by the International Association of Administrative Professionals and it provides you with a broad selection of essential skills and knowledge to work in fields including education, technology, government, and medicine.
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant: Administrative medical assistants can handle a broad range of duties, including patient registration, telephone, scheduling, medical records, accounts receivable, data entry, and medical claims. Upon completion students will be prepared for the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant national certification exam offered by National Healthcareer Association.
- Child Development Associate Training: If you like working with children, a career as a childcare professional might be right for you. This certificate program in Childcare and Education will allow you to earn your national Child Development Associate certification.
- Logistics: The mission of the Logistics Center at NJCU is to advance workforce innovation through industry collaboration. This state-of-the-art educational program trains middle management working in the warehousing sector of TLD (Transportation, Logistics and Distribution) and fills a vital role in the supply chain and employment ecosystem.
- Maritime: The Merchant Mariner Program at Educate The Block at NJCU is a 3-month training program in partnership with the North Atlantic Mates, Masters and Pilots Union to train men and women for Union Seaman jobs in demand in the tri-state area.
- Media: Educate The Block's Media Production Career Program focuses on perfecting student's creative and technical skills for various media industry positions. This course provides instructional and practical experiences in digital media, photography, videography, film production, social media marketing, and post production editing of photo/video content.
- Hospitality: The Employer-Led Hospitality Program is designed to prepare students for work within small - mid - size employer partnering companies. Hands on fundamentals along with theoretical knowledge of this industry are provided in a modern work-space at New Jersey City University.
Programs Requiring a College Degree (or Professional Experience)
REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solution Architect Associate: Amazon is currently on the forefront of cloud technology with its Amazon Web Services and has offered a complete certification course to help developers validate their knowledge and experience with the AWS system.
- CCNA: Routing and Switching: Cisco CCNA certification training provides in-depth, hands-on instruction in routed and switched LAN emulation networks made up of Cisco equipment. This program is designed to give you the essential knowledge to install, configure, and operate a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security.
- Certified Ethical Hacker: The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. Upon completion of this program, students will be prepared to sit for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Exam 312-50, offered by EC-Council.
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course: Designed to teach legal investigation to those interested in pursuing a new career and those presently working in the legal field. At the end of the course, students will be qualified to assist attorneys, paralegals, insurance companies and private businesses, as well as state and federal government agencies, in the process of civil and criminal investigation.
- New Pathways to Teaching in New Jersey: Regulated and approved by the N.J. Department of Education, the NPTNJ offers a statewide alternate route teacher preparation program designed to provide candidates with the knowledge, skills and strategies necessary to become successful teachers.
- Online Marketing Certified Associate: Content marketing has taken on a new level of purpose giving content creators a new voice and opening companies up to new strategies for success.
- Paralegal Certificate Course: Provides guided instruction and, in some cases, credit hours with which to work toward a degree. Plus, students successfully completing both section 1 and section 2 will receive a Paralegal Certificate of Completion.
- Project Management: This program will allow students to prepare for the educational pre-requisites for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.