Meet The Academic Support Team!
About The Tutors
Tutors are a blend of NJCU undergraduates, alumni, and academics who hold advanced degrees or are currently working toward advanced degrees.
- Alumni have been awarded Fulbright scholarships to teach English abroad (Uruguay, Peru, and Malaysia)
- Alumni have been accepted to medical schools
- Alumni have been accepted to M.A. and Ph.D. programs
- On student assistant tutor has taught English in Brazil during the summer for NJCU’s Campus Without Borders program
- Student assistant tutors have accepted awards from departments throughout the campus
- Student assistant tutors have received scholarships
- Student assistant tutors have worked with faculty on research projects
- Student assistant tutors and alumni have presented research and writings at events and conferences
- Student assistant tutors and alumni have worked with incoming freshmen during summer bridge programming
- Student assistant tutors and alumni have assisted the administrative team with research and the development of training workshops
Dr. John Blicharz, Director
Ida Masa, Administrative Assistant
Jeffrey Aizprua, Holly Hensley, Cristaly Argenal, Toni Pennington, and Mercedez Ruiz