Skip to main content
- GPA of 3.0 from the last completed degree or certification program
- Passing scores on the ACTFL Language Proficiency tests as mandated by the NJDOE
- Transcript from the last completed degree program. If from overseas, a translated transcript must be submitted. A list of approved translation services is available from the Admissions Office.
- Additional documents as required on the admission application form.
New GPA requirement
- Effective fall 2016, ALL candidates for teacher certification, graduate or undergraduate, must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the last completed degree or certification program.