- The completion of a Bachelor's degree.
- The minimum requirement for admission to the MBA / MS programs is 3.0 GPA
- Students whose undergraduate GPA is between 2.75-2.99 will be considered for admission and matriculation with the following conditions:
- Must take BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials in the first semester and attain a grade of B to continue in the MS or MBA program.
- Business undergraduate majors with a GPA below 3.0 (2.75-2.99) or take the GMAT and attain a score of 560 (50th percentile) or better.
- NJCU business graduates with GPA 2.75-2.99 must also get a recommendation from the business unit coordinator or a senior faculty member of their major.
- Non-business majors must take BUSI 599Graduate Business Essentials in the first semester and attain a grade of B or better to continue in the MS or MBA program or GMAT
- Meet all minimum requirements of the Graduate Studies Office. These requirements include: completed application; transcripts; recommendation letters; essay; resume; and test results as required. An interview may be requested.
- Additional requirements for international students include: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test result, and Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), or World Education Services (WES) evaluation of international transcripts.
- Graduate courses from other institutions may be accepted with approval of the School of Business.
To apply for graduate study go to the Graduate Apply page.
For more information about the GMAT exam go to GMAT.
For more information about the TOEFL exam go to TOEFL.
Graduate courses are available to students at the School of Business located at 200 Hudson Street, Harborside 2, Jersey City, NJ 07311, Monmouth County, and online.