Dates: January 5-14, 2022
Please review all information below carefully before completing the data form at the bottom of the page. You will be asked to certify that you have reviewed all the required information and will abide by all requirements for the program. Failure to complete any of the required steps or activities will result in withdrawal from the program and assignment of any non-recoverable costs. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Participants agree to abide by all rules established by the Program Leaders and review the following
Passports and Visas
- Participants must have a valid passport in their possession by the time payments are due in early November. If you do not have a passport at that time, you cannot participate in the program.
- Participants must electronically complete a Turkish government HES form and receive a QR code within 72 hours of departure for Turkey.
- NJCU will hold a mandatory Turkish e-visa session prior to departure. Students must attend. Participants are responsible for Turkish visa fees ($20)
Health and Safety
- Travel insurance will be provided by NJCU at no cost to participants. Participants must register personal details with the insurance company once coverage is obtained.
- Participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. No vaccine exemptions will be allowed.
- Participants must have a negative PCR COVID 19 test within 72 hours prior to departure for Turkey and have an electronic or printed confirmation. Participants must arrange the test on their own and are responsible for any test-related costs.
- Participants must have a negative COVID 19 test within 72 hours prior to return to the United States and have an electronic or printed confirmation. NJCU will arrange testing, but participants are responsible for any test-related costs. Testing details and cost TBA.
- In case of a positive COVID 19 test, the participant must remain in Turkey accompanied by an NJCU staff member and quarantine in accordance with Turkish government requirements. NJCU will cover the participant’s costs if this occurs.
Program Costs and Cancellation
- Participants will be responsible for not more than $400 of program costs, exclusive of costs mentioned above. Exact costs TBD prior to program registration deadline.
- Program costs will be applied to participants’ FA21 term bill.
- If NJCU cancels the program, participants will receive a full refund of any payments.
- Participants may opt-out of the program without penalty up until payment is due to the travel agent in early November. After that date, if a participant withdraws from the program without approval of the Honor Program, they will be responsible for all unrecoverable costs, including airfare, hotels, etc.
STUDENT DATA FORM