To get started on your P-3 Certification application here:
APPLY NOW FOR 2022
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Passing scores on Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators – waived if:
- 1660 combined SAT score
- 23 ACT score
- 4.0 analytical writing score and 310 quantitative and verbal GRE scores, or
- NJDOE issued certification(s)
- Passing scores on Praxis II Content Knowledge (see ETS for testing requirement)
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) or waiver if applicable
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION