Business Administration Marketing (M.B.A.)
This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Applicants must demonstrate preparedness for graduate business coursework by fulfilling one (1) of the following:
- Submission of official GMAT scores of 560 or higher; OR
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a business major with minimum GPA of 3.0; OR
- Students who do not meet A nor B may still be considered for admission but will be required to take BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials course in the first semester and must attain a grade of B or better to continue on in the program.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044