Mathematics Education (M.A.)
This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Official copy of GRE/MAT scores or waiver
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must have BA/BS in mathematics or the equivalent of a NJCU BA mathematics.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044