Get started on your Studio Art (M.A.) application here:
APPLY NOW FOR 2021
STUDIO ART (M.A.) WITH SPECIALIZATION IN:
- Communication Design
- Design and Crafts
- Fine Arts
View Program Page
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- A portfolio
- A portfolio submission of 15-20 images of finished artwork is required for admission consideration. A portfolio may be submitted to https://njcu-art.submittable.com/submit. Scroll to the bottom of the page, to "Graduate Application Portfolio Submission" to submit.
- Please direct any questions regarding portfolio submission to the Graduate Coordinator in the Art Department: email@example.com
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) or waiver if applicable
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION