Studio Art (M.A.)
This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
STUDIO ART (M.A.) WITH SPECIALIZATION IN:
- Communication Design
- Design and Crafts
- Fine Arts
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- A portfolio
- A portfolio submission of 15-20 images of finished artwork is required for admission consideration. A portfolio may be submitted to https://njcu-art.submittable.com/submit. Scroll to the bottom of the page, to "Graduate Application Portfolio Submission" to submit.
- Please direct any questions regarding portfolio submission to the Graduate Coordinator in the Art Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044