Information About Scholarships for International Students
New Jersey City University is offering qualified undergraduate and graduate International Students a merit scholarship of up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year. Scholarships are automatically awarded upon acceptance to NJCU. Conditions for the scholarship are:
- Students must be admitted and matriculated at NJCU
Students must have, or apply for, an F1 visa.
- Applying for a nonimmigrant visa (pdf)
- Students must complete an I20 application and submit all required documents
- Students must enter with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or 9 credits- graduate).
- All scholarships are two to four year awards (not including summer session), unless otherwise stated. Additional funding beyond your projected graduation date is not guaranteed although special circumstances will be considered.