Ocean County College Dual Admissions
Dual Admissions to NJCU and Ocean County College
In partnership with Ocean County College, NJCU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs on OCC's campus.
- OCC students can enroll in our Dual Admissions Program.
- Associate's degree holders can transfer to NJCU to earn a bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor's degree holders can apply to NJCU to earn a master's degree.
Every student can benefit from studying close to home on OCC's campus at one of the lowest tuition rates in the state.
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Analytics and Data Science
- B.S. in Entrepreneurship
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Global Business
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Sports Management
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Logistics & Maritime Port Management
- R.N. to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn an M.B.A. + Harvard Credential
Through our special partnership with Harvard Business School Online, you can earn a Certificate of Readiness from Harvard Business School Online and no GRE, GMAT or other pre-requisite courses will be required to enter our M.B.A. program.
The M.B.A. at NJCU
- Emphasizes “real world” skills and experiential learning
- Offers a customizable degree process and simplified curriculum management
- No GRE, No GMAT. Pre-requisite knowledge is assessed through a collaboration with Harvard Business School Online, augmented with in-class coaches who are industry professionals.
- Industry practitioners supplement classroom engagement with faculty in all core courses.
- Students may develop professional portfolios from their experiences.
- 36 credits for degree completion.
- An accelerated option that permits students to complete all degree requirements in 1 year.
The NJCU M.B.A. degree program offers specializations in several areas. Don't see what you want? Try our customizable program!
- M.B.A. specialization in Finance
- M.B.A. specialization in Marketing
- M.B.A. specialization in Organizational Management and Leadership
- Customizable M.B.A.
Master of Science Degrees
- M.S. Accounting
- M.S. Business Analytics and Data Science
- M.S. Finance
- M.S. Financial Technology
Ready to Take the Next Step?
At NJCU, we offer many different ways for you to get the answers you need to move forward with your educational and professional goals. Connect with NJCU School of Business and Admissions representatives at an upcoming event tailored just for you. We offer everything from informal online coffee chats, to virtual instant decision days, Zoom webinars, Instagram Live chats, guest speaker sessions, and more.