Rosilyn Overton has been a Certified Financial Planner since 1987 and has served at the national level on the Council on Education of the CFP Board of Standards. At the international level, Dr. Overton represented the United States to the working group on CFP curriculum of the Financial Planning Standards Board, the international body governing education and certification of CFPs throughout the world. She is a Master Registered Financial Consultant, has served on the International Association of Financial Consultants Board of Directors and was Vice President of the International Association. She received financial planning’s premier award, the Loren Dunton award, for her contributions to the profession.
- Financial Literacy (FINC 250)
- Managerial Finance (FINC 371)
- Quantitative Methods for Business Decisions (FINC 504)
- Decision Analysis (FINC 613)
- Managerial Economics (FINC 506)
- Corporate Financial Management (FINC 507)
- Global Finance (FINC 776)
- Foundations of Financial Planning (FINC 671)
- Risk Management and Insurance (FINC 672)
- Investment Planning and Portfolio Analysis (FINC 673)
- Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits (FINC 675)
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer (FINC 676)
- Ph.D. in Business, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN.
- MS I Social and Applied Economics, Wright State University, Dayton, OH.
- BS in Mathematics and Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH.
- Certificate in Financial Planning, College of Financial Planning, Denver, CO.