Photo of Hepburn tower
Assessment is part of the teaching and learning process and is fundamental to both continuous improvement and accountability. The Office for Institutional Effectiveness supports the Office of the Provost and faculty in assessment through:
- Leading and supporting student learning outcomes assessment at the course, program, and institutional levels.
- Promoting assessment-related education of faculty and staff to attain best practices and rigor in assessment.
- Analyzing data and communicating information regarding assessment processes and outcomes.
- Supporting program review processes.
- Promoting coordination of, collaboration in, and transparency around data and assessment.