Expanded/Free Resources for NJCU Users
NJCU users get free access to expanded and extended resources from publishers and database providers in light of COVID-19 pandemic. The following databases have been added to Library Databases by Title.
- HeinOnline Academic: Covers research topics in political science, legal research, history, criminal justice, religious studies, women’s studies, business and economics. Complimentary from the provider till the end of fall 2020 semester in light of COVID-19 pandemic.
- JSTOR: JSTOR expanded resources (including freely available for libraries of participating institutions to help students through June 2021 due to COVID-19).
- Artstor (Artstor provides NJCU users with expanded and complimentary resources through December 31, 2020 in light of COVID-19 pandemic.)
- Project MUSE: Project MUSE provides extra free content from participating publisher. NJCU users can access the resources here through library database search. Each publisher designates the specific content and for how long it will be freely available on MUSE. Find the updated list here.
- ProQuest: Added a free Coronavirus Research Database
Free Resources for All Users
Free Access to Quality Corona Virus Research from Publishers and Online Database Providers
- Booklist: Free until further notice
- Library Journal: Please enter the following credentials for temporary free access to full online access:
- Publishers Weekly Free for the duration of COVID-19 crisis
- Audio Books:
- Audible: Free audiobooks of classics and fairy tales for children and teens for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. Audiobooks are available in six languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Japanese.
Last updated: 12/18/2020