Please note that the following information will be updated as COVID-19 situation changes.
As of March 21, 2020 until further notice, the Library building is closed for physical access. Library services are provided online only. Please stay tuned as we continue to enhance and roll out new services during the transition to an all-online platform.
Online Resources Available 24/7
Expanded/free Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic Available 24/7
- NJCU users get free access to expanded/free resources from publishers and database providers, such as EBSCO, OVID, Cambridge University Press, Hein, and more. Hundreds and thousands of eBooks (including many e-text books) and research materials in nursing and health science, business, history, religion, law, and criminal justice have been available. The list of resources is still growing. Please check them out.
Following Services Are Suspended
- All interlibrary loan transactions have been cancelled until further notice, but the following resources and tips can be of use:
- Overdue fines are suspended from March 16 until the end of the spring semester
- All books/items with due dates between March 16 and May 14 have been extended to May 15, 2020
- Book delivery to Wall Campus has been suspended till further notice;
We will do everything we can to provide you with the high level of service on which you have depended. We will get through this together.
Lasts updated: 4/4/2020
Updated: 3/31/2020; 3/30/2020; 3/27/2020; 3/25/2020; 3/23/2020; 3/21/2020; 3/19/2020; 3/18/2020; 3/17/2020
Page created: 3/12/2020