Hello Graduate Students!
The Career Center provides the following resources and service to graduate students. These services are available to students across graduate schools and are designed to meet the career development and job search needs of students attending graduate programs at the University.
Career Center Services
- Alumni network and mentoring
- Calendar of Events
- Career Assessment
- Career Coaching
- Career Library Resources
- Career Fairs
- Career Counseling
- On-campus Recruiting
- Online Career Development Information and Job Postings
- Placement Services: Job Postings and Online Job Searches
- Resources for Job Search and Job Prep
- Workshops on Job Search Skills, Professional Development and Industry Topics
- Internship Opportunities Information on Fellowships and Research Opportunities
Online Career Center Databases
Gothic Knight Career Link
Graduate students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the Director of Career Services to assist you with aspects of your career and work issues. Appointments can be scheduled Tuesdays and Wednesdays by calling (201)200-3005, or 3006.
- Receive an overview of department and online services
- Review your resume and interviewing skills
- Discuss your career interests and concerns
- Schedule appointment for mock interviews
- Receive information related to your career interest
- Clarify career goals and create a career plan
- Discuss post graduate study opportunities
- Review current job opportunities
VAULT CAREER INTELLIGENCE
Thanks to a partnership with Resume Target, a professional resume writing service, they are pleased to offer complimentary free career-related resources to New Jersey City (NJCU) students and alumni seeking professional development and career tips.
Access the career platform and the free resources available here.
To hire a professional resume writer, start here.