Co-Op Hall is Perfect for New Students
Co-Op Hall is just right for all students transitioning to life at NJCU. Centrally located on campus and laid out to help foster a strong sense of community, Co-Op Hall is a traditional, corridor-style residence hall with 24-hour security. Like other NJCU residences, it offers on-site laundry, kitchen facilities, study lounges, online computer capabilities and a variety of Student Life programs and activities.
Staff Coverage | 24-Hour Security | Front-Door Card Access | Meal Plan | Computer Lab | On-Site Laundry | Kitchen Facilities | Online Computer Capabilities | Community Bathrooms | Community Lounges | Educational, Community Service & Recreational Programs
Housing is now available! All students applying for housing must be registered full-time and if domestic, have filed their FAFSA.
Make Your Housing Deposit Online
- Log in to GothicNet. Enter your seven-digit GothicNet/Student ID and password.
- Click on Student Dashboard.
- Click on View Bill/Make a Payment.
- Click on the green button. Go to Bill & Payment Account Center.
- Click on Deposits.
- Select a Term and the Deposit Payment Account.
- Follow directions for your desired payment method.