The Hudson County Clerk’s Office will be participating in NJCU’s International Education Week. Passport agents will be on campus at NJCU on Tuesday, November 19th & Thursday, November 21st from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM at NJCU’s Professional Studies Building, Room P414 to process your passport application.
You will need to bring the following:
- Passport Application – available online at hudsoncountyclerk.org, they will also be available at the event.
- Proof of Citizenship – one of the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate, or
- Your most recent passport, or
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship, or Consular Report of Birth
- A current, government-issued photo ID such as:
- Valid Driver License ID (not temporary or learner’s permit)
- Valid State ID and another form of ID such as: Social Security Card, college ID or work ID
- Military ID
- Government ID
- Passport Photo - Available on site for $10 (Cash or Money Order)
- Appropriate Fees
- Adult 16 or older : $110 Federal Fee + $35 Execution Fee
- Minor 15 and under: $ 80 Federal Fee + $35 Execution Fee
- Acceptable forms of payment
- Federal Fee: Check or Money Order payable to: “US Dept. of State”
- Execution Fee: Cash or Money Order payable to: “Hudson County Clerk’s Office”
- For expedited fees, please visit this website.
For additional information please visit hudsoncountyclerk.org or www.travel.state.gov or call the Passport Department in the Hudson County Clerk’s Office at 201-369-3470, option 4.
This event is open to the public.