Zhimin Wang is a CFA charterholder since 2014. Armed with rigorous doctoral training, the professional view of a CFA charterholder, and international work experience, Dr. Wang has been seeking excellence in teaching, research, and service.
Dr. Wang’s research interests include corporate finance, investment, international finance, and financial institutions and markets. Her research articles have appeared in journals such as Global Finance Journal, Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, etc.
- Managerial Finance (FINC 371)
- International Finance (FINC 364)
- Portfolio Analysis (FINC 473)
- Capital Markets and Financial Institutions (FINC 474)
- Managerial Economics (FINC 506)
- Corporate Financial Management (FINC 507)
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning (FINC 672)
- Financial Institutions and Banking Relations (FINC 777)
- Wang, Z., Ettinger, M., Xie, Y., & Xu, L. (2020). The cost of capital: U.S.-based multinational corporations versus U.S. domestic corporations. Global Finance Journal, 44.
- Wang, D., Wang, Z., & Xie. Y. (2019). How large is the border effect between the United States and China? Asian Economics and Financial Review, 9 (7), 851-863.
- Ph.D. Southern Illinois University Carbondale, U.S.A., 2008
- M.A. Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai, China, 2003
- B. A. Hebei University of Economics and Business, China, 1997