Useful Career News, Opportunities, Events, and Promotions
Career opportunities, Bloomberg Philanthropies: https://grnh.se/73f217803us
NJ Transit 2022 Summer Internship Program
INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR VARIOUS MAJORS
- Procurement/Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Design/Digital Media
- Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Justice
- Human Resources
- Plus Others
Come join us this summer for an exciting 10-week paid internship based out of our many offices. Locations include Newark/Maplewood, Orange and Kearny.
- NJ TRANSIT pays interns $12-$22 per hour based on the intern’s collegiate year.
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Information on NJ TRANSIT’s internship program will be advertised on your school’s career website/job posting platform in the beginning of the fall academic school year.
NJ TRANSIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
Investing in Development | www.dfc.gov
Check out DFC’s Federal positions and Internships here.
The U.S. International Development Finance Corporation is collaborating with colleges and universities to increase awareness and understanding of the Federal hiring process and how students can find and apply to DFC positions through informational sessions. Over the next few months, DFC will be offering informational sessions, and encourage student participation. Whether a student, recent graduate, or a young or seasoned professional, or simply looking for a mid-career change, you will learn how to:
- Use your education and expertise to apply to the most appropriate opportunities for your skillset;
- Navigate USAJOBS—the official job search portal for the federal government—and make it work for you by tailoring job searches, setting automatic notifications, uploading pertinent documents, and applying to jobs without leaving the site;
- Read and understand a federal job announcement;
- Craft a robust résumé/CV that highlights education, strengths, experience and accomplishments;
- Nail the interview and build a strong portfolio;
- Explore special federal hiring programs for students and recent graduates, veterans, military spouses, applicants with disabilities, national and community service volunteers, and eligible foreign service family members;
- And much more! No matter your field of study or professional background, you can be a part of the workforce that’s supporting American businesses investing in emerging markets to help address critical developmental challenges around the world.
Visit the Events Page for More Information
P-3 Teacher Position Available
The Union City Day Care is seeking to hire a qualified, passionate, and professional P-3 Certified Preschool Teacher to join our early childhood team.
- P-3 Teacher Certification. (CEAS or Standard)
- BA/BS in Early Childhood Education preferred or in a related field with at least 6 credits in Early Childhood Education plus experience working with preschool children.
- Knowledgeable in High Scope or Creative curriculum.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Able to lift a child approximately 40lbs several times a day if needed.
- Patient, caring, and a love of working with children a must.
- Preschool Teachers must pass state and company background checks.
Please call (201) 348-2754 to schedule an interview. Be prepared to present your portfolio and/or execute a lesson plan before a group of children.
HACU National Internship Program - Corporate Component
The HACU National Internship Program - Corporate Component, partners with some of the leading corporations in the nation to assist them in attracting and hiring the best talent from HACU member colleges and universities. The process is very competitive but rewarding, as many internships lead to full-time roles. Opportunities for both internships and full-time employment are available.