Here's What Vodra Hall Offers
Vodra Hall provides the ultimate environment for studying, socializing and continuing to hone your life skills! An upper-class residence, Vodra houses 102 students in traditional dorm-style living. Double and single rooms (limited availability). Residents may participate in a variety of educational, community service and recreational programs offered by the Office of Residence Life.
Staff Coverage | 24-Hour Security | Card Access | Meal Plan | On-Site Laundry | Kitchen Facilities | Study Lounges | Computer Labs | Online Computer Capabilities | Suite-Style Baths | Double & Single Rooms | 14-Station Dining Hall | Community & Social Programs
Housing is now available! All students applying for housing must be registered full-time and if domestic, have filed their FAFSA.
Make Your Housing Deposit Online
- Log in to GothicNet. Enter your seven-digit GothicNet/Student ID and password.
- Click on Student Dashboard.
- Click on View Bill/Make a Payment.
- Click on the green button. Go to Bill & Payment Account Center.
- Click on Deposits.
- Select a Term and the Deposit Payment Account.
- Follow directions for your desired payment method.