City Ordinance 99-028
The City of Jersey City has enacted City Ordinance 99-028 which prohibits on-street parking around the University between 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Monday to Friday without a City Resident Only Zone 8 Parking Permit. Violators will be subject to fines and may have their vehicles booted.
The specific street restrictions have been identified below:
- Audubon Avenue: Between Bergen Ave. and Westside Ave.
- Broadman Parkway: Between dead end & Kennedy Blvd.
- Casper Court: Entire Length
- College Drive: Between Audubon Ave. & Culver Ave.
- College Street: Between Audubon Ave. & Culver Ave.
- Culver Avenue: Between Westside Ave. & Kennedy Blvd.
- Fisk Street: Bewtween Westside Ave. and Kennedy Blvd.
- Fulton Avenue: Betwwen Bergen Ave. and Sterling Ave.
- Grant Avenue:Between Bergen Ave. and Westside Ave.
- Iorio Court: Entire Length
- Kennedy Boulevard:
between Stegman Parkway & Audubon Ave.
between Culver Ave. & Broadman Prk.
between Stegman St. & Grant Ave.
- Stegman Parkway: between Westside Ave. & Kennedy Blvd.
- Stegman Street: between Kennedy Blvd. and Bergen Ave
- Stegman Court: Entire Length
- Stegman Terrace: Entire Length
- Stegman Place: Entire Length
- Towers Street: Entire length
- Van Houten Ave: Entire Length
If you received a boot or have any questions call the Parking Authority at (201)653-6969.