AI Machine Learning Boot Camp
AI Machine Learning Boot Camp
Start a Career in AI & Machine Learning
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are among the most in-demand skills in the world. With the growth in automation and robotics across industries, there are massive job opportunities in AI programming, data science, engineering, and research.
The AI Machine Learning Boot Camp is a six-month comprehensive training course for professionals interested in pursuing a career in AI and ML. You will complete over 300 hours of self-paced training learning key concepts and models along with practical programming skills in Python and ML. You will also prepare to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Certification Exam AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution.
AI & Machine Learning Job Outlook
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment for AI and machine learning professionals is estimated to grow by 22% until 2030, almost three times the rate for all occupations.
The BLS also states that median annual salary in this industry is $126,830 as of May 2020. The lowest 10% earned less than $72,210, and the highest 10% earned over $194,430. The top-paying employers of professionals with AI and ML skills are software publishers, followed by research and development in the physical, engineering, and life sciences.
What You Will Learn
In our AI & Machine Learning Boot Camp, you will explore:
- AI and ML definitions, history, current state, goals, types of models, and more
- Simple correlation, simple tests, selecting a training data set, cross-validation, and regression models
- Common ML models such as random forests and ensemble models
- Applied natural language processing (NLP)
- Development of neural networks and be able to apply them in a practical way
How Boot Camps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution exam which will allow you to work as a Microsoft AI engineer
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Put your learning into practice with a capstone project related to autonomous cars toward the end of the program
Felix Quinque has a Ph.D. in Quantum Computing from the University of Portsmouth and a B.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence and Physics from Maastricht University. He is the Co-Founder & Director of OctoShrew, a machine learning consultancy, and software development firm.
AI Machine Learning Boot Camp FAQs
What type of job roles will the AI Machine Learning Boot Camp prepare me for?
After you complete our boot camp, you will be able to apply various AI and ML concepts in real-life projects in a variety of roles such as:
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Data Scientist - Entry level
- Research Analyst
- Quantitative Researcher
- AI Developer
- ML Developer
- Data Science Engineer - Machine Learning
- AI Engineer
Are there prerequisites or prior experience needed to enroll?
Given the technical nature of our AI & Machine Learning Boot Camp, it is ideal if you are an existing data professional with experience in data analysis or data science. Otherwise, you must have experience with algebra, mathematics, and calculus and have some basic programming knowledge.
Will this course prepare for a certification?
This course will prepare you to pass the Microsoft Azure AI certification (MS AI-102), which allows you to work as an AI Engineer. In this role, you will build, manage, and deploy AI applications leveraging Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
How will the training course be conducted?
Learning is entirely online and self-paced to suit your schedule. You’ll have access to interactive video lessons, labs for real-world practice, discussion boards to engage with peers, and live one-on-one coaching sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Are there hands-on exercises and projects?
Yes, you will go through exercises based on real-life use cases. The results are discussed during the mentoring sessions. You are also required to work on and submit a capstone project related to autonomous cars. You need to pass this to graduate.
What kind of support will I receive?
You have coaching sessions where you get advice from the instructor. You have access to five coaching sessions that they can schedule.