Middlesex College Dual Admissions
About NJCU at Middlesex
In partnership with Middlesex College, NJCU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs that can be completed online, at our main campus in Jersey City, and at our Fort Monmouth location in Monmouth County. Our B.S. Degree in National Security Studies can even be completed right on Middlesex College’s campus!
Benefits of Dual Admission
- Easy Admission: Students who follow our seamless transfer maps and complete all requirements at MC are guaranteed admission to NJCU. Plus, you won’t need an additional application to begin taking NJCU courses.
- Seamless Credit Transfer: You’ll get credit for all your general education requirements taken at MC.
- Value: Since both MC and NJCU are committed to affordability, you’ll find that the low tuition at both schools and NJCU’s competitive merit scholarships add up to the most affordable bachelor’s degree you can earn in central New Jersey.
- Individualized Attention: Whether in or out of the classroom, MC and NJCU are both committed to giving you the support you need at every step.
- In-Demand Degrees: We offer bachelor’s programs in growing fields.
- Future Growth: Once you earn your bachelor’s degree, NJCU also offers 30+ master’s degree programs to further increase your marketability.
Dual Programs at Middlesex College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Global Business
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain, Logistics & Maritime Port Management
B.A/M.A.T. Teacher Education Triple Certification Program
B.S. in National Security Studies