Additional Technology Tools
Additional Technology Tools
GothicNet - PeopleSoft Information System
- Campus Solutions (SIS)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Financials (FSCM including eProcurement)
Log into GothicNet to access these systems: https://gothicnet.njcu.edu/
Additional Help and Information:
- Faculty: To obtain a list of student email addresses please access the Faculty Center on GothicNet.
NJCU VPN Access
Remote Network Access through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection is a secure solution that allows NJCU employees, contractors, and consultants to access the campus network and network services from off campus over the public Internet. This allows members of the University community to access NJCU network resources as if they were on campus. It is an essential tool for those who need to work while off campus.
NJCU Faculty and Staff Email and Calendar - Access Online
Login to the NJCU Online Email and Calendar System (Faculty and Staff)
Microsoft Exchange® Email is a server-based email system that uses the Microsoft Outlook® desktop application as the primary user client. In addition Email, Outlook serves as a comprehensive personal information manager (PIM) that provides:
- Calendar - appointments, meetings, and events; including calendar sharing and assigning assistant management.
- Personal and Global Address books (Contacts) that can store multiple personal email addresses and telephone numbers, important dates and notes per entry.
- Multi-level email storage (folders) for easy message management.
- Task management, including the ability to assign and track tasks to others.
- Notes creation and management.
- RSS (Rich Site Summary) subscription
- Comprehensive search
- Archiving and retention (automatic and user-defined rules)
- Global categories assignment
- Multiple, user-defined views of email and data
- Activity Journaling for the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Access via most browsers using Office Web App® (OWA)
The Department of Information Technology is pleased to announce the implementation of a new state-of-the-art wireless network. Wireless access to the NJCU network is now available everywhere across the campus including classrooms, dormitories, campus buildings and outdoor spaces.
The wireless network is called NJCUWiFi and provides secure access to the internet and campus network resources. All NJCU students, faculty, and staff can access the wireless network using their GothicNet ID and password.
Qualtrics allows you to create all types of online surveys and forms with drag-and-drop simplicity. You'll be able to conduct sophisticated research campaigns, collect and analyze your data easily, and generate reports that can formatted and shared with dynamic graphs and charts. Qualtrics keeps things simple but includes many powerful features and options.
All NJCU Faculty, Staff and Students can sign up for a premium account.
Important Note: When signing up for an account, be sure to complete the two requirements. First, create an account using the link: Don't have an account? and second, complete the PII (Personally Identifiable Information) Access Form.