Photo of laptop screen with code
TouchNet Marketplace FAQ
- TouchNet Marketplace is a suite of e-commerce tools that provides campus departments the ability to create, manage, and operate online storefronts using PCI(Payment Card Industry) compliant payment systems for campus-developed web applications and other third-party business software. With Marketplace, your campus department can accept online payments, view real-time reports, and process payment refunds.
- New Jersey City University has seen an increasing number of requests for credit card merchant accounts for online payment applications. While it can be advantageous to accept credit card payments over the Web, it is also an area of great liability. With credit card fraud and identity theft on the rise, Visa and MasterCard have issued Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards that every merchant on the University campus must be in compliance with in order to continue to accept credit cards and avoid substantial fines and fees.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards requires that anyone handling any credit card information should be cognizant of and agree to abide by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards which can be found at this website.
- Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- If your department would like to accept donations, please contact University Advancement.
- Depending on the type of uStore requested and the administrator's workload, Marketplace uStore setup can take between one week and one month to complete.
- Payment refunds are processed through Marketplace Operations Center. You will be provided with instructions on how to process a payment refund.
- If you are experiencing issues with your uStore, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 201-200-3526.