Please click on this note for updates about Library Services During COVID-19.
Please consult library hours when you reach out to us as hours for services will change as COVID-19 situation evolves.
Ask a Librarian for research assistance:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text a Librarian (SMS): *201-576-8072 (* Note: this is an updated number as of 10/12/2021. The old number is no longer in service.)
- Telephone: 201-200-3033
- Zoom research consultations by appointment: via email, SMS, or telephone.
Chat with Us: A new service to connect with your Library online
- Ask a question in real time via chat
- Submit your question using an online form
- Search for an answer in our list of FAQs
Last updated: 10/12/2021