Graduate Finance Degree
The MBA and our graduate business programs are designed with the working professional in mind.
The NJCU School of Business MBA:
- Emphasizes “real world” skills and experiential learning
- Offers a customizable degree process and simplified curriculum management
- Is an affordable program offered by a university that is nationally ranked as a “Best Bang for the Buck” institution
- Is now offered in two locations: Harborside in Jersey City and Wall Township in Monmouth County
The NJCU School of Business MBA features:
- An online course of study designed for non-business majors offered in partnership with Harvard Business School.
- Industry practitioners as embedded instructors in all core courses
- Strategic Learning Assignments that form the foundation of each student’s professional portfolio
- 36 credits for degree completion
- An accelerated option that permits students to complete all degree requirements in 1 year
- An optional capstone thesis
View these programs in the course catalog: