New Customized MBA
Make your MBA work for you!
Not sure what specialization is best for you? Want to make yourself more marketable? Interested in a broad array of topics? Need to brush on the latest in your field? This MBA option may be for you.
For those without an undergraduate business degree, international students, or those with GPA’s below a 3.0 as undergraduates, start with BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials. Learn Economics for Managers, Financial Accounting, and Data Analytics from Harvard Business School Online, with support from in person NJCU classroom coaches who are outstanding industry professionals from high profile area firms such as JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, TDAmeritrade and others. Establish a solid graduate level skill set in six inter-disciplinary foundational classes in business analytics, financial management, global strategy, marketing, accounting for managers, and executive communications. Follow those up with six classes that you choose from among the dozens offered by NJCU.
6 COURSES = 18 CREDITS
FINC 614 Introduction to Business Analytics and Data Science
FINC 607 Corporate Financial Management
MGMT 612 Global Strategic Management
MKTG 615 Contemporary Marketing Perspectives
ACCT 652 Strategic Profitability Analysis: Accounting for Managers
MGMT 695 Executive Communications
5 COURSES + Capstone = 18 CREDITS
- Customized MBA can be tailored for students who select 15 credits in clusters + capstone.
- Specializations in Finance, OML, and Marketing have 15 credits + capstone
- *NOTE: 18 credits in a concentrated area allow someone to be considered academically qualified to teach that subject matter in accredited programs.
Customized MBA Features:
- Most courses are hybrids (half face-to-face/half online)
- Most classes meet once each week in person for 1 hour 15 minutes
- Additional content is online
- One year completion possible