The NJCU Master of Business Administration:
- Offers specializations in Finance, Organizational Management & Leadership, Marketing, (and coming soon, Business Analytics and Data Science)
- Emphasizes “real world” skills and experiential learning
- Offers a customizable degree process and simplified curriculum management
- Is an affordable program offered by a university that is nationally ranked as a “Best Bang for the Buck” institution
- Is now offered in two locations: Harborside in Jersey City and Monmouth County
The NJCU School of Business M.B.A. features:
- No GRE, No GMAT. Pre-requisite knowledge is assessed through a collaboration with Harvard Business School Online, augmented with in-class coaches who are industry professionals.
- An online course of study designed for non-business majors offered in partnership with Harvard Business School.
- Industry practitioners supplement classroom engagement with faculty in all core courses.
- Students may develop professional portfolios from their experiences.
- 36 credits for degree completion.
- An accelerated option that permits students to complete all degree requirements in 1 year.
- View the Degree Details
Organizational Management and Leadership
Apply for MBA Programs
Management Specialization: Organizational Management and Leadership, M.B.A.
View these programs in the course catalog: