Sejong University, South Korea
Study at Sejong University, South Korea
Our partner school Sejong University offers NJCU students the opportunity to study in Seoul, the vibrant capital of South Korea. Sejong University provides a housing scholarship, so housing is free for NJCU students!
How to apply:
Sejong University Exchange Program Information has details of the application procedure, important dates, checklist, visa information, and pre departure information. Note: you cannot submit an application until the official application period starts.
Before starting the application, have pdf copies of the following. You will have to upload them as part of the application:
- A passport-type photo
- A scan or photo of your passport ID page
- A copy of your transcript (ask the NJCU International Office)
- A PDF of a Word document that says “NJCU provides travel insurance to all outbound students prior to departure”
Sejong Semester Dates:
Fall Semester: Late August/Early September – Late December
Spring Semester: Late February/Early March – Late June
In addition to taking courses in Korean language, you can study a wide range of courses in English. Here is a sample list of courses taught in English at Sejong University: Sejong University Sample Course List (pdf)
- Although housing is free, students must pay a $300 maintenance fee.
- Students must purchase Korean national health insurance in addition to having US-based travel insurance for evacuation/repatriation
Learn more about Sejong University: