Applying for an I20

Photo of international flags on flagpoles

Applying for an I20

Admitted Students Only

Congratulations on your admission to NJCU. In order to study in the US, you must apply for an I20. The I20 application has three parts:

  1. Complete the I20 Data Form
  2. Affidavit of sponsorship- View the form and information on costs here. 
  3. Transfer form (only for students currently in the US with an F1 visa)
  4. If you are currently in the US with an F1 visa, you must submit copies of your passport ID page, your visa, and previous I-20's

Submit all materials to