Congratulations on your admission to NJCU, In order to study in the US, you must apply for an I20. The I20 application has three parts:
- Data Form- We will send a link to your NJCU email address.
- Affidavit of sponsorship- View the form and information on costs here.
- Transfer form (only for students currently in the US with an F1 visa)
- If you are currently in the US with an F1 visa, you must submit copies of your passport ID page, your visa, and previous I-20's
- If you're interested in playing sports at NJCU, please let us know!
After your application for an I20 is complete, your visa documents will be mailed to you. View mailing options.