New Jersey City University Community Music School
The mission of the NJCU Community Music School is to provide students with a well-rounded music curriculum and education. NJCUCMS faculty members are strongly dedicated to meeting the demands of their students' varied musical goals and talents.
Why Should I Take Lessons at NJCU's CMS?
- lessons and classes at CMS are student-focused, flexible, and supportive
- we strive to create a positive environment in which all students can pursue their musical dreams
- participate in student recitals, hear your teacher play in faculty performances, and experience mock auditions
- access to meet music legends who frequently pass through the campus of New Jersey City University
Why Should I Make Music?
- foster self-esteem, confidence, and the ability to work with others
- exercise the brain and inspire creativity
- reinforce the values of commitment, discipline, and hard work
- Enhance cognitive development
- and most importantly, TO HAVE FUN!
What Instruments Do You Teach?
We have specialists for nearly every instrument - check out our list of instruments that we teach!
- flute, oboe, clarinet/bass clarinet, saxophone, bassoon
- trumpet, trombone, French horn, euphonium, tuba
How Much Do Lessons Cost?
Other CMS Classes and Programs:
Summer Music Camps