Gothic Card Debit Account Accepted Locations
After completing your deposit, this stored value spending account allows you to enjoy the convenience of purchasing power throughout the campus for the following services:
- The Gothic Card is used to access parking lots. Simply add funds to your Gothic Card account and scan your card at the entrance and exit of the lot. Enjoy unlimited access for the price of one-day parking: $8 garage, and Lots #6 & #7 Rt. 440.
- Gothic Card funds may be used to purchase items from all the campus dining service locations, i.e. GSUB cafeterias, Vodra Café, Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts.
- Gothic Card funds may be used to purchase items from the Barnes & Noble Campus Bookstore.
- The Gothic Card Debit Account may be used at various vending machines across campus.
- Each time you enter the Vodra Hall dining café, one meal is deducted from your plan.
- Gothic Card funds may be used to make copies in the GSUB copy center room 121 and on select machines in Guarini Library.
Off Campus Merchants
- Billy's Truck
Audobon Avenue, Jersey City
- El Sol Del Caribe
150 Sterling Way, Jersey City
- Jerkin Chicken Restaurant
234 West Side Avenue, Jersey City
- Miss America Diner
322 West Side Avenue, Jersey City
The Gothic Card is also used to verify your NJCU affiliations for the following services:
Door Access: With authorization and a swipe card, you can access areas around campus available only to the NJCU community.
Library Privileges: The Gothic Card holders can use their card to check out library material.
John J. Moore Athletics & Fitness Center (JMAC) Privileges: The Gothic Card is used to verify your JMAC membership access.
Please visit Hepburn Hall, room 114, to obtain your Gothic Card.
New Jersey City University
Campus Card Services
Tino Rexach, Manager
2039 Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07305
Tel: 201-200-CARD (2273)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm *
(* Late night hours coming soon.)