The Gothic Card is the official photo identification card for New Jersey City University. The Gothic Card is used to access your debit account and meal plans. It is also used as your building/room access key and for library privileges. An active Gothic Card is proof of your NJCU affiliation.
Your Gothic Card can be obtained at the Campus Card Services located in the Hepburn Hall, Room 114; office hours are Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Online Account Management
Your Gothic Card account can be managed 24 hours a day on line. You can make a deposit, suspend your account, check your balances, view transactions or send an email to a family member letting them know that your balance is getting low. Web accessibility is an important component of the Gothic Card. Funds can be added into spending accounts using a credit card. Visit gothiccard.njcu.edu.
- View your account balances
- View and/print your transaction history
- Sign up for account notifications (text/email)
- Add Funds using GET
- Mark your card lost
Adding Funds on the Mobile App
Use your Mobile Device to add funds to your Gothic Card account with a debit or credit card at anytime.
Access your Gothic Card account from a smartphone
- Launch the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone.
- Select New Jersey City University.
- Log in using your GothicNet Credentials.
- Enter a PIN and press continue.
- Update your contact information.
- You can review your transactions and add funds to your account.
Please visit Hepburn Hall, room 114, to obtain your Gothic Card.
New Jersey City University
Campus Card Services
Tino Rexach, Manager
2039 Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07305
Tel: 201-200-CARD (2273)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm *
(* Late night hours coming soon.)