All active students and employees of New Jersey City University are eligible to submit a photo online for your new official University ID card by visiting gothiccard.njcu.edu. An online submission gives you the opportunity to upload a current photo of yourself. Photo submissions are reviewed manually. It may take up to 2 business days to process. To take advantage of this convenient option, follow the instructions below:
- Select "Submit ID Photo" on the left-hand panel.
- Follow the instructions to the upload your photo.
- Should you receive a rejection of your photo, you will be notified via email within two business days unless you have set a preference to receive notifications via text message.
*If you do not receive your email in your inbox be sure to check your spam or Proof Point.
Important: Please remember to bring your valid government issued photo identification card to obtain your new NJCU ID card at Campus Card Services Hepburn Hall, Room 114. (Either U.S. Driver's License issued by DMV, Security/ U.S. Green Card, Passport book or U.S. Military ID Card. Driver's License's stamped "void‚Äù and Passport cards are not accepted.
When submitting your own photos, please make sure your photo meets these guidelines:
- It is a current self portrait
- It is a clear, good-quality photograph
- It has a plain, white background
- Your head is centered and facing forward
Please visit Hepburn Hall, room 114, to obtain your Gothic Card.
New Jersey City University
Campus Card Services
Tino Rexach, Manager
2039 Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07305
Tel: 201-200-CARD (2273)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm *
(* Late night hours coming soon.)