Science & Technology Databases
Expanded/free Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic
NJCU users get free access to expanded resources from publishers and database providers, such as EBSCO, OVID, Cambridge University Press, Hein, and more. Hundreds and thousands of eBooks (including many e-text books) and research materials in nursing and health science, business, history, religion, law, criminal justice, and other subjects have been available through NJCU Library. The list of resources is still growing. Please check them out.
Gothic ID is required for off campus access.
- ACS (American Chemical Society) Publications
- Knovel's Online Chemistry References:
- SciFinder (info.) Please read the following registration information first, then click here to register.
- To access SciFinder database, you must register with SciFinder before the first time use (Click here for registration instruction)
- You must use your NJCU e-mail address to register, as the service will only recognize New Jersey City University e-mail accounts.
- Following registration, an activation confirmation will be sent to your NJCU e-mail account you specified. Follow the hyperlink contained in the e-mail to activate your SciFinder registration.
- STN Easy (info.) *Limited to faculty. Request user name and password in advance through dept. chairs.