Overview of GothicNet look and feel!
Overview of GothicNet look and feel for all NJCU Employees!
- The fluid "Employee Self-Service" page is the default landing home page for all employees.
- Employees can access many self-service features like payroll, benefits, news, and commonly used forms using the tiles.
- Third-party systems like Time & Attendance, School Dude, and Email will be accessible making it a one-stop page for employees.
- Faculty and Chairs will have access to additional homepages based on their role.
- Administrators can select the "Classic Home" tile to switch back to the classic GothicNet view.
- The home icon will always take you back to your "Employees Self-Service" landing page.
Here's a video that demonstrates the GothicNet experience for NJCU Employees.
Overview of GothicNet look and feel for all NJCU Students!
- The fluid 'Student Homepage' is the default landing home page for all students.
- Students can access many self-service features by selecting dynamic tiles like ' My Academics', 'My Financial Aid', 'My Registration', 'My Tasks', 'My Profile' and more.
- Students can select 'My Financial Account' tile to join a payment plan, view their bill, make a payment, and more.
- Third party systems like Blackboard Learn and Office 365 will be accessible making it a one-stop page for all students.
- Students can select the 'Classic Home' tile to switch back to the classic GothicNet Student Dashboard - 'GothicNet-at a Glance'.
Here's a video that demonstrates the GothicNet experience for NJCU Students.
The GothicNet Oracle/PeopleSoft user experience for all Applicants, Students, Faculty and Staff includes:
- A "modern" user interface
- Adaptive Design
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Friendly
- A new view of user navigation
Every GothicNet user will have a default fluid homepage. Employees will land on the Employee Self-Service homepage. Students will land on the Student homepage.