Photo of GothicNet
This information will help you to obtain assistance if you need to change your password, request a transcript, obtain information on how to clear your browser's cache, how to enable or clear cookies and much more.
(Only for NJCU Students, Faculty, Staff, Applicants, and Former Students. Report a problem; request GothicNet ID or Password.)
(If you already know your password, you can change your password here. For the security and protection of data, we recommend user to change your password frequently.)
- FAQ, Helpful Tips, Contacts
- For further assistance regarding technical problems, [i.e., signing in and error messages] please contact the IT Help Desk at x4357 (On Campus Only) or Submit Support Request Form.
Please click on appropriate browser link to view instructions on how to clear browser cache.
- How do I clear the browser cache on my PC?
- How do I bypass certificate error while reviewing Reports? **NEW!**
- Check what browser and version you are using.
- How do I enable "Pop-ups" for the GothicNet website?
- How do I enable "Accessibility Mode" for GothicNet Portal?
If the problem persists, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet Explorer (IE) = 11
- Microsoft Edge = 39.14986
- Google Chrome = 58
- Firefox = 52 ESR, 53
- Safari = 10
- MS Windows x64 (64-bit) = 8.1, 8, 7, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 10
- Apple iOS = 10, 11, 12
- Google Android = 6.0, 7, 8, 9
- FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- GothicNet Service Level Agreement
- Usage of GothicNet IDs and Passwords