Explore Careers & Majors with FOCUS 2
Create an account in FOCUS 2 to begin uncovering and investigating career and major options today. You will be asked questions related to things already familiar to you such as your personality, life preferences, and more. After, you will be provided a customized list of possible career aspirations. A deeper understanding of yourself will give you the confidence you need to make more informed decisions.
FOCUS 2 Provides
- Career assessments
- Occupational information
- Videos about various career fields
- Career planning tools
- Career options by education level
- Side-by-side occupational comparisons
To Get Started with FOCUS 2
- For first time users: Create a New Account
- Contact the TLC staff for the access code
- Choose a username and password for future use. Be sure to remember your personal username and password
- Returning users: Log in Now using the account you have already created
- Once you are logged in, begin by taking the Career Planning Readiness and Academic Strengths assessments.
- Then take the Personality, Work Interests, Skills and Values assessments
- Be sure to read the results of your Combined Assessments
- Click on the list of matched careers and begin researching the most current information on industries
Get feedback on your results
- Process the results with your TLC Counselor
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-200-2204
For more information on what FOCUS 2 assessment can do for you, view this presentation.