This information will help you to obtain assistance if you need to change your password, request a transcript, obtain information on how to clear your browser's cache, how to enable or clear cookies and much more.
(Only for NJCU Students, Faculty, Staff, Applicants, and Former Students. Report a problem; request GothicNet ID or Password.)
Change My Password
(If you already know your password, you can change your password here. For the security and protection of data, we recommend user to change your password frequently.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Contact Us (Help)
- For further assistance regarding technical problems, [i.e., signing in and error messages] please contact the IT Help Desk at x4357 (On Campus Only) or Submit Support Request Form.
Class Search / Browse Catalog
How to Clear Your Browser Cache
Please click on appropriate browser link to view instructions on how to clear browser cache.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the problem persists, please email: email@example.com
Supported Browser Versions For Gothicnet
- Internet Explorer (IE) = 11
- Microsoft Edge = 25.10586
- Google Chrome = 43
- Firefox = 42, 38 ESR
- Safari = 9, 8
Supported Operating Systems For Gothicnet
- MS Windows (32-bit) = 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- MS Windows x64 (64-bit) = 8.1, 8, 7, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 10
- Apple iOS = 10, 9, 8
- Google Android = 7, 6, 5