NJCU Faculty and Staff Email and Calendar - Access Online
Login to the NJCU Online Email and Calendar System (Faculty and Staff)
Microsoft Exchange® Email is a server-based email system that uses the Microsoft Outlook® desktop application as the primary user client. In addition Email, Outlook serves as a comprehensive personal information manager (PIM) that provides:
- Calendar - appointments, meetings, and events; including calendar sharing and assigning assistant management.
- Personal and Global Address books (Contacts) that can store multiple personal email addresses and telephone numbers, important dates and notes per entry.
- Multi-level email storage (folders) for easy message management.
- Task management, including the ability to assign and track tasks to others.
- Notes creation and management.
- RSS (Rich Site Summary) subscription
- Comprehensive search
- Archiving and retention (automatic and user-defined rules)
- Global categories assignment
- Multiple, user-defined views of email and data
- Activity Journaling for the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Access via most browsers using Office Web App® (OWA)